View Single Post
Old 10-20-2001, 03:10 PM   #23
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

One-Point-Oh problem #2

Another possible problem could be that since "regular" v1.01´s or v3.04´s only offers bugfixes and no actual new features, people might not put too much effort into downloading the latest version. I mean, the usual SS update has spoiled us with a couple of new fish along with some bug fixes and for someone not beeing aware of the "Sachs Way" of version numbering they might not update unless they are experiencing an actual bug (something that does not occur that often with the SS).

The only "bug" i know of that doesn't get any attention is that when the SS is running (windowed or full-screen) hotkeys for shortcuts (Windows standard or user defined) don't work. Morgan dismissed this earlier because "using Windows Explorer wasn't the best way to work under Ms Windows". Back then (I can't find the topic, Morgan) I thought it was only [Win]+[E] that failed, but now I discovered that I can't use any hotkeys while the little guys swim in their window.

/Tiny
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote