View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 01:03 PM   #6
Ralph
Retired

1 Highscore

Originally posted by cjmaddy:
Ralph, - re: Your 'Part 2' post...
I really think that what I said here is important re the connecting and settings of the two monitors, Primary v Secondary!  
True.. and I think "trying" to beat Jim with obscure and strange scenarios is unfair... But.. that is sort of what beta testing is all about, there will be customers that run into this (and other issues) and will request / demand a fix. My programming "fix" would be a big disclaimer.. "This SS will work on most system... But you can break it... if you try hard enough. There is no prize for this and you are on your own".

When I first started my Catalyst Control Center to activate my second monitor it was by default top right.. seems there are 3 positions to the left and 3 to the right as well as above and below.. For any other programs the only thing it "seems" to affect is where my mouse will leave this screen and go to the second one.. which gets pretty confusing fast.

With my second monitor placed under my main (image) the view on the second monitor becomes the un smeared one and the smearing occurs on my main screen..

Still it seems that "IF" and this is a big one obviously.. the smearing of the background could be "fixed" then the issue of where to have the second monitor placed would not be a SS problem.. if someone wanted a large image so be it.

Capturing and using "MSPaint" crops the image.. Photoshop seems to do a better job.. This image is with the second monitor under the main.. and where I stop with the silly stuff
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stange2.JPG (506.5 KB, 20 views)
Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote