Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   No Bubble Eyes yet!! (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1638)

Bubbla 05-26-2003 05:58 AM

No Bubble Eyes yet!!

1 Attachment(s)
There are still No Bubble Eyes!! Why ?! They are fun!!
I still have hope...
Regards

feldon34 05-26-2003 11:17 AM

And there are no plans to. Please see the other Goldfish Wishlist topics.

How anyone can find that attractive... :( (my personal opinion)

Socrates 05-26-2003 11:28 AM

It looks injured. But it also looks so delicate. Kind of an interesting mutant fish. :)

Wizwad 05-26-2003 12:27 PM

Apparently it IS delicate: the bubbles actually burst sometimes, then grow back over a period of time.

Sends shivers down my spine when I look at it and think of that. I find it rather objectionable that humans tinker with the animal kingdom to produce furless cats and fish with overdeveloped body parts that then break or tear. Uch!

(Just my own opinion, of course. I'm aware that there are strange people out there who like this sort of stuff. ;);))

klyntun 05-26-2003 05:24 PM

How about a nice normal-looking goldfish (I'm sure this must have already been suggested), like a Comet: sleek and streamlined with relective scales, that would perhaps move a bit more quickly and provide a contrast to the three lovelies that are already there. Oreo, Ginger, and Algernon are beautiful and seem somehow Baroque to me. Now how about a touch of Moderne. But perhaps the general concensus is, "If it ain't baroque, don't fish it."
(Sorry, I can hear your groans, but I couldn't resist). :D

Jav400 05-26-2003 06:45 PM

Oh phew:p That one took some effort.

Tiny Turtle 05-27-2003 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by klyntun
. . . and provide a contrast to the three lovelies that are already there . . .
If you only have these three in your bowl/tank/whatever, I suggest you re-download GA...

/Tiny Tip

klyntun 05-27-2003 08:21 AM

Thanks alot, Tiny!

I was trying to diplomatically avoid mention of Cali, of whom I am not particularly fond. This is your revenge, right, for my horrible pun? :D

feldon34 05-27-2003 09:28 AM

Maybe he's fond of Cali because the name is close to his. :)

Tiny Turtle 05-27-2003 01:10 PM

Actually I'm more in favor of just Oreo doing some solo flying in the GA. Monstro and Cali (I'm more of a Cal-eh, for future reference) are in joint second with Odd-eyes and Odd-mouth tied for last place.

/Tiny Oddjob

JimO'Connor 05-27-2003 11:24 PM

Tiny Turtle won't be invited to Monstro's ship party.

/Tiny Uninvited

:^)

IXNAY 05-28-2003 01:33 AM

So if there will be no guppies in the freshwater tank, is there a chance to see them in the goldfishtank?
Or are they to small? Or simple no goldfishs :)

Marian Nichols 05-30-2003 06:33 PM

How anyone can find that attractive... (my personal opinion)