Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Wishlist for Marine Aquarium 3 and Future (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8)

GreenHsiF 09-16-2003 04:30 PM

Could the picture of the Subgenus Premnas (Anemonefish) be put in the wishlist?

Jav400 09-16-2003 04:31 PM

You are slightly confused. The creature packs will be additions to the choices that we already have available. When the background goes 3D and wider for panning, Jim has stated that we might be able to have as many as 10 fish on the screen at one time instead of the 7 slots we have now. In addition you might have 3-4 slots for invertebrates to choose from. That gives you ~ 13-14 total choices to make from all the selections that you will have if you purchase the creature packs. As far as the exact species that will go into each pack, the last I heard Jim hasn't made his final choices yet. Other than the fact that the Octopus will be dead last because it will be the most difficult by far.

Jav400 09-16-2003 04:40 PM

The Premnas biaculeatus refers to the sub species of Maroon Clownfish. We already have one of those on the photo page.

GreenHsiF 09-25-2003 06:39 PM

Circular Spadefish (Juvenile)

This is another kind of Batfish that is already in the wishlist,these things are kinda cool looking.

GreenHsiF 09-25-2003 06:41 PM

Circular Spadefish (Juvenile)

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the picture.

Jav400 09-25-2003 07:30 PM

I am a bit confused on this species. I had a Batfish in my home aquarium years ago. ( It lived longer than any other fish I had. ) It looked exactly like the one on the wishlist photo page. I know that there are several other types of fish in this line and some of them do change shape as they mature. The one I had was the same shape from youth to adult. I am of the opinion that it was the Platax Pinnatus, photo located Here I did a search for circular spadefish, which is the common name for a Platax Orbicularis, or OB Bat, as I think it was called long ago. There is another shot of one of those located Here I think anyway. If this is the one you want added, let me know. It would be a fine addition to the wishlist.

GreenHsiF 09-25-2003 07:38 PM

Yeah,that would be cool if you can add it to the wishlist.
Thanks.

ESHIREY 09-25-2003 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jav400
I am a bit confused on this species. I had a Batfish in my home aquarium years ago. ( It lived longer than any other fish I had. ) It looked exactly like the one on the wishlist photo page. I know that there are several other types of fish in this line and some of them do change shape as they mature. The one I had was the same shape from youth to adult. I am of the opinion that it was the Platax Pinnatus, photo located Here I did a search for circular spadefish, which is the common name for a Platax Orbicularis, or OB Bat, as I think it was called long ago. There is another shot of one of those located Here I think anyway. If this is the one you want added, let me know. It would be a fine addition to the wishlist.
Oh my god :drool: That first pic is ................... my god I can't find the words . It's AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think I ever saw a bat fish like that with all that color . We need one like that in the tank .:TU:

Jav400 09-25-2003 08:46 PM

I'm not sure, but I think that the coloring is a result of the lighting at the time the photo was taken. If anyone can find another similar photo, I will be more than happy to change the photo on the wishlist page. The one I put there is more of the standard coloring.

IXNAY 09-26-2003 03:01 AM

Hey GreenHsiF your fish looks cool, the texture is so great. Really different from all other fish.

GreenHsiF 09-26-2003 03:29 PM

Thanks Green Frog.

GreenHsiF 09-26-2003 03:31 PM

Circular Batfish

1 Attachment(s)
I saw this and thought everyone would want to see this.

GreenHsiF 09-26-2003 03:38 PM

Platax Pinnatus

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a similar picture of the Platax Pinnatus Jav400.

James 09-26-2003 04:44 PM

Re: Circular Batfish

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by GreenHsiF
your fish reminds me this....when I and Eva visit Sydney Aquarium

Marian Nichols 09-26-2003 04:56 PM

Re: Circular Batfish

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenHsiF
I really like the silvery color on this one, plus trim with this lovely shade of yellow. I say this one would be very different from the angels and tangs, and give more variety to the Aquarium.

Jav400 09-26-2003 05:13 PM

There again, I'm not sure about the "reality" of the shot. With the lighting and the reflective window I can't tell what the fish actually look like. I am very hesitant to post photo's of fish until I have seen several that look close to the same. I would dread the thought of everyone going OOOh and Ahhh over a particular photo and then Jim goes to look for it and discovers that the photo we have is in reality nothing like the actual species. I can live with slight color changes and interpretations, but totally wrong is a different story.

GreenHsiF 09-28-2003 08:18 PM

Banggai Cardinalfish

1 Attachment(s)
How big will these be in the aquarium even if there going to be swimming in a school,will they be bigger than the royal gramma?

Jav400 09-28-2003 09:46 PM

I would think somewhere about the same, maybe slightly smaller if anything. Thats just my opinion though.

GreenHsiF 10-02-2003 09:29 PM

Reticulated Butterflyfish

1 Attachment(s)
I'm surprise that this fish isn't in the wishlist,this fish is beautiful.

GreenHsiF 10-02-2003 09:34 PM

(Juvenile) Blacktail Wrasse

1 Attachment(s)
can this be on the wishlist,be cool to see a green fish in the aquarium.