Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X (Snow Leopard) NOW AVAILABLE (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5082)

cohiba420 01-31-2012 02:29 PM

got the beta expired tag today. :(

JimO'Connor 01-31-2012 02:30 PM

Will have a new build up tonight. Since I'm in Alaska time, that may be early Wednesday for you.

Thanks for the prompt. :)

cohiba420 01-31-2012 03:34 PM

Thank you!

JimO'Connor 02-01-2012 03:58 AM

New build is up. Same URL.
I didn't get the feature I was working on to the point I'm ready to show it, so this just extends the beta time, adds back PPC (loss of that was an oversight) and smooths out a couple small bugs.

PADI 03-08-2013 12:01 AM

I really love how this looks on my iMac. one wish...

Really enjoying your product and I like that we can make our own collections of fishes if I had just one wish I've stopped putting the little clown fish in my sets because it makes me Anxious that the little guy doesn't have any an enemy every clownfish needs anemone I wish there were one where he could maybe dart in and out of once in a while but mostly stay nestled the security of his carpet CNN and me, An enemy , dang it,Siri, I said," sea anemone! "
so just a wish
I also love the feather duster and the eel ( i could imagine a little peppermint shrimp lurking)
I love the shimmering light and just wanted to say thanks!

Jim Sachs 03-08-2013 11:23 PM

Ha, ha ... Siri.

F34R 03-28-2013 05:18 AM

Just wanted to say that this looks AMAZING on my newly purchases 27" iMac!!!

Jim Sachs 03-28-2013 10:09 AM

Glad to hear it!

F34R 03-29-2013 06:14 PM

Is there a paypal donation link anywhere? The app accepted my key that I used when purchasing the PC version.

Jim Sachs 03-29-2013 07:57 PM

Well, that's an interesting idea.

glenng6 12-30-2014 10:17 PM

Any new development?

Jim or Jim,

Are there any update/changes being developed for the Mac version. I realized today that I have had this version since 2009. It is quite amazing that it still works flawlessly with OS X 10.10.1. Now I'm a little nervous that my beloved Marine Aquarium might break.

Thanks,
Glenn

gospamalot 12-21-2023 08:02 PM

PLEASE = I NEED HELP BUYING THE SCREEN SAVER

Is the online store for Marine Aquarium even functioning ? I have tried to buy it countless times .... each time I finish the check out process (either by PayPal or credit card) I always get an ERROR MESSAGE !!!!!!!??????

NO!!! it is NOT me ! Like everybody I am everywhere doing everything all over the internet with ZERO problems.

BTW: I have Mac Sonoma 14.2.1

ALL I want to do is to BUY IT !! (.... & go away & be happy)
Please someone explain how to solve this as it's making me totally crazy
THANK YOU so much

feldon34 12-24-2023 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gospamalot (Post 159337)
Is the online store for Marine Aquarium even functioning ? I have tried to buy it countless times .... each time I finish the check out process (either by PayPal or credit card) I always get an ERROR MESSAGE !!!!!!!??????

NO!!! it is NOT me ! Like everybody I am everywhere doing everything all over the internet with ZERO problems.

BTW: I have Mac Sonoma 14.2.1

ALL I want to do is to BUY IT !! (.... & go away & be happy)
Please someone explain how to solve this as it's making me totally crazy
THANK YOU so much

Maybe you're a Monty Python fan, but with the quantity of spam and the number of fake e-mail addresses these days, I can understand why you might have experienced difficulty trying to make a purchase given your email address. In fact I replied to your e-mail 6 days ago and got no response.