Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Show Jim Your Support Here! (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=624)

AlabamaTom 02-23-2002 07:57 PM

Show Jim Your Support Here!

LET'S SHOW JIM HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE ALL HIS HARD WORK!

It is so easy to criticize the mistakes and shortcomings of another person.

That is truely so sad when they have so many strong points that get easily overlooked.

Jim has brought us an excellent Aquarium Screensaver and yet he is continually assaulted with complaints about its shortcomings.

I dare anyone out there to find another one which even comes close to the quality of what he has developed.

I for one, want to THANK Jim for all his hard work and the long hours he has selflessly given to this project in order to bring us something that is both INCREDIBLE and ENTERTAINING!

In time, and I stress the word TIME, it will continue to grow and become even more amazing in its development.

It is okay to criticize but remember to stress your appreciation and thank him for all the hard work he has already done.

Thanks Jim for bringing me something that makes using a screensaver a delight once again on my computer!

Now! If I could only figure out a way to make the fish flakes go inside the monitor!

:TU: :TU:

HellBound 02-23-2002 08:03 PM

Hes right.
I never use to like screen savers cuz well to put it lightly most of them sucked. Once I found this screensaver thoI liked it so much I acually started using a screensaver.
Thx alot jim.

Lightfeather 02-24-2002 03:04 PM

The Aquarium is the only one for me!

Jim! Jim! He's our man!
If he can't do it,
No one can!

Yay Jim!

procerus 02-24-2002 04:53 PM

He's a good bloke! :TU:

richard32 02-24-2002 05:11 PM

Jim the best screensaver around thanks alot for putting the time in to create a masterpiece of a fish tank yours richard from england roll on butterfly gaiden.

Starfire 02-24-2002 10:05 PM

Jim's SS is the only screensaver I've ever used, and is also the only program I have on my computer that I turn on a couple times per day just to stare at. :)

patscarr 02-25-2002 12:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:D

Tiny Turtle 02-25-2002 03:07 AM

Yay, Turtle Power!

(Cowabunga)

Kerry 02-25-2002 06:38 PM

Yes, I agree with everyones comments in here so far, it is an amazing program & I very much appriciate all the time and effort you have put into it.

:TU:

Shinsa 02-25-2002 08:32 PM

I believe in rewarding someone for good, hard, honest work. Thats why I reached for my wallet instead of a warez site, to get the key code!

James 02-25-2002 09:17 PM

To be honest,
I never use screensaver, I always disable it right after I installed my OS.......from Win95~WinXP....
eveytime I left my computer on...I just simply hit the switch of my LCD...
Until I saw Jim's SS on the website....

this is the only screensaver that makes me leave my LCD on even I'm away from computer....:p