Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   SereneScreen on HP touchpad? (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12315)

fuzz 02-04-2012 12:45 AM

SereneScreen on HP touchpad?

Hi Jim,
I'd like to say thanks for the many years of enjoyment I, and my family, have had from your Aquarium. I recently bought 2 24" Samsung Synchmasters that I run it on . Can you say Gorgeous?
Anyway..I got in on the HP firesale for their TOUCHPAD, webos operating system. I saw that the ppc is available for a couple of hp phones. Do you think there is a way to get it to work on the touchpad? Might be something to consider since HP just made webos open source. I love my Touchpad...but I NEED more aps! This thing has a beautiful screen. Serene Screen would definitely look SWEET! Thanks Jim!
Ron Paul 2012!
FuZz

Jim Sachs 02-04-2012 12:13 PM

The PocketPC version is very limited and designed for tiny screens. Even if it could work on the Touchpad, its image would look very low-res when expanded to the large screen.

So, I'd say no.

feldon34 02-06-2012 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzz (Post 137548)
Hi Jim,
I'd like to say thanks for the many years of enjoyment I, and my family, have had from your Aquarium. I recently bought 2 24" Samsung Synchmasters that I run it on . Can you say Gorgeous?
Anyway..I got in on the HP firesale for their TOUCHPAD, webos operating system. I saw that the ppc is available for a couple of hp phones. Do you think there is a way to get it to work on the touchpad? Might be something to consider since HP just made webos open source. I love my Touchpad...but I NEED more aps! This thing has a beautiful screen. Serene Screen would definitely look SWEET! Thanks Jim!
Ron Paul 2012!
FuZz

I think most people are just wiping their HP Touchpad and installing Android on it.

Ad_Enuff 02-16-2012 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feldon34 (Post 137578)
I think most people are just wiping their HP Touchpad and installing Android on it.

That's the only reason why you would buy an HP TouchPad. Saying that, I bet Marine Aquarium woudl look AWESOME on my ASUS Transformer Prime with TEGRA 3!

HINT HINT!

;-)

Jim Sachs 02-16-2012 11:15 PM

It's not likely on a non-Windows machine, as only Windows has DirectX.

Ad_Enuff 02-20-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Sachs (Post 137904)
It's not likely on a non-Windows machine, as only Windows has DirectX.

I know, I was only pulling your leg! Although the new TEGRA 3 chips, have amazing power and graphics capability. It would be nice to see something similar on the Android TEGRA 3 platform to show off something photo-realistic as this screensaver.

Jim Sachs 02-20-2012 09:12 AM

While it's not likely, it may not be impossible. Jim O'Connor's translations of MA for the Mac/iPad use OpenGL instead of DirectX.