Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ** SereneScreen Marine Aquarium 2.01 !! ** (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2269)

Yellow Tang 10-26-2006 06:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
What's wrong with the post counter?

feldon34 10-26-2006 11:38 AM

Fixed.

cjmaddy 10-26-2006 12:21 PM

Could you now encourage them to use a colour that's readable! ;)

feldon34 10-26-2006 01:00 PM

Some people, especially Jim and Michael, will always use the green. I will never eliminate it. I have managed to keep most of the buttons and graphics neutral so they work on both. I love the blue. ;)

Cliff,

Have you looked into any of the Beta forums lately? There is now no question or vagueness that you are in a "private" area of the forum, based on the new color scheme and ominous warning at the top. ;)

And before anyone panics that they are being "left behind" or that there is some secret room where fun things are happening that they're not a part of, there is NO beta of any kind in testing for MA, GA, SA, FP, or any other screen saver hosted or primarily discussed on this forum!!!

cjmaddy 10-26-2006 02:55 PM

Yes, nice contrasting colour scheme. - We should now have no problem knowing which thread we are in! :)
BTW, if anyone wonders what I was going on about, - try changing from '--- vBulletin Classic Blue' to '-- vBulletin Classic'. - Then try to read wrightlyle's post!

Tiny Turtle 10-30-2006 03:24 PM

Put me down as a always-on-green forum senior as well, Morg. Never changing.

Cliff,
That's not the forum theme which is at fault, but more the choice to use a weird color like that. Writing in all caps doesn't improve readability either, but it can be done.

Surferminn 05-17-2007 12:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
While Jim is working on MA3, I am still happy playing with my MA2. My favorite use of MA2 is as a live miniature aquarium running on my desktop while working on other things, and not primarily as a screensaver. Here's a pic of my desktop (all cleaned up) with the little miniature MA2 running and I can put it where ever I want on my desktop and adjust the lighting, background, foreground, etc., just with keyboard controls. Still very cool, MA2 is. My current favorite combination right now is power blue tangs and the clownfish. :TU:

Jav400 05-17-2007 12:12 PM

very nice, hmmm that background looks familiar. :)

What res are you running at minnie? If you want me to take that entire photo and change it to a compatible res so you get the whole thing I don't mind.

Surferminn 05-17-2007 02:45 PM

Nah, I like it like it is. This way I can see that fellow with his backpack walking down the trail approaching the gap between the pillars. Thanks anyway. :)

debavocet 07-05-2008 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surferminn
Nah, I like it like it is. This way I can see that fellow with his backpack walking down the trail approaching the gap between the pillars. Thanks anyway. :)

Nice background - it reminds me of Bryce Canyon.