Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Which Toy Should Come First (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2012)

Marian Nichols 11-09-2003 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Panthera
Maybe there should be a seperate forum for "Girl Talk" ;)

Ixnay, thanks. :)

But the guys would be the first ones there!;)

Reichart 11-09-2003 10:17 PM

I can make this convo work for "Which Toy Should Come First." :)

Panthera 11-09-2003 11:56 PM

hahhahaha

patscarr 11-10-2003 06:52 AM

lol

Marian Nichols 11-10-2003 07:25 AM

Alrighty then, back to the subject at hand, personally I think the skull should come first, why? Because it is the opposite of meathead, :D

(joking);)

cjmaddy 11-16-2003 09:03 AM

Not quite a toy .... but!

Reichart,

Instead of dropping hints, I've decided to ask directly. - Will we ever have the option to place photo backgrounds in a clear tank? - Preferably one not quite as large as the 'Large Clear Tank'
You will obviously be aware that this feature has been added to the AquaReal aquarium, (as Jim Sachs has said in the past, - you would be mad if you didn't keep a check on what the competition is providing!) - You were also kind enough to comment on my efforts at producing a driftwood and shells background. Thank you!

I find this a very interesting feature, and would welcome its inclusion in the GA, it could surely only increase customer satisfaction with your products, and maybe create even more sales. If it were to be restricted to backing clear tanks only, it would not impinge on any existing background artwork, and could not obstruct any of the fish artwork.

I fully understand and support Jim's views on NOT allowing backgrounds to be placed at the rear of his coral masterpieces, - that is totally unnecessary, and would completely ruin his superb artwork. But as you have provided an empty clear tank option in GA, it seems a logical place to allow customers to have their own backgrounds.

What are your views on this? .......... And do others feel the same way?

Pushwall 11-16-2003 10:12 AM

I totally agree with you, Cliff. An option to allow users to put their own photo backgrounds in a clear GA tank would be very nice indeed. I love that option in AquaReal, and I think it would work equally well in GA. It's a fun option to play with, and it really gives users a way to totally change the look and feel of the tank to their own individual tastes.

sunny 11-16-2003 09:24 PM

cliff,
nice recommendation:TU: ,you have my vote.

Reichart 11-17-2003 04:41 PM

This is on the list for GA.
Keep in mind, we support direct 6, 7, 8, and 9.
So we have to write this stuff custom for everyting before 8 and 9.

sunny 11-17-2003 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reichart
WOW!!!...really nice to hear that! :cool:
and now , we can start to plan , create the background..:artist: then take snapshot and share around forum members.:TU:

James 11-18-2003 04:13 AM

I would also like to see this feature in GA :)

AquaReal - Inspirational ~
However, I recall that an old game name aqua zone has been provided this feature long time ago

Quote:

Originally posted by sunny
WOW!!!...really nice to hear that! :cool:
and now , we can start to plan , create the background..:artist: then take snapshot and share around forum members.:TU:

GREAT idea as long as Morgan won't mind the huge increase demand of forum sapce to store those uploaded photos. (If I'm the moderator I'll begin to worry or set some restrictions)

Hey, Sunny, nice new avatar, I lke your hair, somehow, your avatar always reminds me some asian idols....remember last time I thought you look alike to Coco? :)

cjmaddy 11-18-2003 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reichart
:TU: - Excellent!
....................... Already planning my GA background pic! :):):)

IXNAY 11-18-2003 02:39 PM

Yeah great, just what me and others saied some time ago ;)