Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum

Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Which is YOUR favorite goldfish? (https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1769)

raven 08-13-2003 07:48 AM

Re: I've been healed!

Quote:

Originally posted by klyntun

Edit after post: As soon as I logged in, I could no longer see the avatars. Morgan, can you shed some light on this?

If you can see avatars when not logged in and can't when logged in are you sure you didn't turn this off in your options? ( it's possible to do this in your user control panel: click 'my settings' & 'edit options' )

Reichart 08-13-2003 08:16 AM

Also, use Mozilla. not IE.
It has 10 GREAT features that makes it better than IE.

Such as you can open a new window on a Tab. Which makes looking at mutliple sites much easier.
It is fasters.
It is open source.
It has a GREAT password manager.
etc.
etc.

Finaly Goldfish coming very soon.

feldon34 08-13-2003 08:33 AM

Yeah, make sure 'Show user's avatars' is switched on here.

feldon34 08-13-2003 08:33 AM

Yeah, make sure 'Show user's avatars' is switched on here.

feldon34 08-13-2003 08:34 AM

Hey, Digital Lungfish, it happened to me for the first time!

A double post!

klyntun 08-13-2003 08:43 AM

Hah! Boy do I feel stupid! Thanks, everyone, for your help. I checked the box for avatars, and I can now see your lovely faces and all. If I had an avatar, it would be blushing. :o

Morgan, it's probably good you had a double post. I need to be told things at least twice before they sink in. :D

Panthera 08-13-2003 02:14 PM

I'm so glad you got that problem fixed! I kept thinking about your problem and wondering what could be causing it.. and to think .. it was just a simple thing as checking the box ;) Well glad you can see all the avatars now! And thanks to Raven for pointing it out. :)

klyntun 08-13-2003 03:06 PM

Thanks, Panthera.

I'm glad it's fixed also. It adds a whole new dimension to these forums to be able to see the avatars. Now I just need to make one for myself. I was all ready to start and then my free trial of Paint Shop Pro (I thought it came with my computer) ran out, so now I have to buy it. Next months budget, I think.
To illustrate what a lamebrain I can be (as if you haven't noticed), I meant to post my "I've been healed" post in Favorite Avatars, but somehow ended up here. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Panthera 08-13-2003 03:27 PM

Re: Thanks, Panthera.

Quote:

Originally posted by klyntun
I meant to post my "I've been healed" post in Favorite Avatars, but somehow ended up here. Go figure. :rolleyes:
Uh oh, hope we don't have another problem on our hands.. :)

Marian Nichols 08-13-2003 04:37 PM

Re: Re: Thanks, Panthera.

Quote:

Originally posted by Panthera
Uh oh, hope we don't have another problem on our hands.. :)

Me too, neither, ugh!

[quote from Buckwheat, of the Little Rascals fame]:eek:

klyntun 08-13-2003 05:04 PM

I think everything is ohtay.